Welcome to Global Migrate’s website.

I am Nick, how may I help you today?

What exactly you are planning for?


When are you willing to start?


Your English Level?



UK Tourist Visas

The fascination for a UK vacation has never ceased. The only hurdle that stands in the way is the documentation process. Push that worry away – Global Migrate will take over! Your UK tourist visa application will completed by our professionals. So your work is only limited to providing us the mandatory documents. Pack your bags and set out on your international journey.

A tourist visa is one of the most popular visas for the UK. There are many categories of visitors. A visitor is someone who generally intends to be in the UK for a short period, for example, to visit friends and family, to do business, to do a short course of study, to have private medical treatment. The information given here aims to deal with the various categories of visitors coming to the UK.

In general, you must show that:

  • you want to visit the UK for no more than six months;
  • you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
  • you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in the UK without working or needing help from public funds.
  • you do not intend to take paid or unpaid employment.

Visitors can stay in the UK for a maximum of six months at any one time. There are exceptions to this rule. Certain applicants can stay up to 12 months. They are:

  • academic visitors
  • visitors taking part in archaeological excavations
  • visitors coming for private medical treatment

A general visit, business, entertainer or sports visit visa may be valid for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years. However, you are still only entitled to stay in the UK for a maximum of 180 days (6 months). A 2 year visit visa does not mean you are entitled to stay in the UK for 2 years, for example. We recommend that you limit your stay to the period stated on your visa application or to a maximum of 180 days within a 12 month period. Lengthy periods spent in the UK as a visitor may cause an immigration or visa officer to doubt your intentions. If you breach the conditions attached to your entry to the UK, you face a future ban of up to 10 years.

If you want to come to the UK as a tourist or to visit friends you should apply as a general visitor. To visit the UK in this capacity you must be able to show that:

  • you intend to visit the UK for no more than six months;
  • you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit, and
  • you have enough money to support yourself and live in the UK without working or needing any help from public funds.

Would you like to know if you qualify? Please call us directly on +44 (0)2079934762

for more information or fill out the FREE Assessment form to see if you qualify.

This visa allows business people to lay ground-work in the UK for future business transactions.

A Marriage Visitor visa allows couples to travel to the UK up to six (6) months to get married.This type of visa provides an opportunity to come to the UK for a short course. The UK Marriage Visa, also known as a spouse visa or FLR(M), allows foreign nationals from outside the EEA to settle in the UK with a husband, wife, or civil partner. The spouse of the foreign national must already be settled in the UK, either as a British national or as a permanent resident. To be eligible for this type of visa, the foreign national and their spouse must be married or in a civil partnership. If you are not yet married, you can apply for a fiance visa instead. If you aren’t sure what visa you need, request a call back from one of Global-Migrate trained immigration advisers. For a successful application, you will need to provide proof of your marriage and relationship. This includes documents like a marriage certificate along with information about how and when you met your spouse. You will also need to prove that you can afford to support yourself and your dependents without any government assistance. Global-Migrate advisers can help you determine the actual amount of income you will need to have, and how you will need to prove this. Along with this, you will need to demonstrate that you know English, and that you are a suitable candidate for a visa. Immigration officers will look at things like past visa refusals, so if you have been refused a visa in the past, it is important that you are able to explain this in your application. If you have had a refusal, we strongly advise that you speak to one of our case workers before you apply. Filing the application for a marriage visa can be stressful, and requires a lot of documentation. Before you start, call Global-Migrate for a free immigration assessment. We can help save you the hassle and expense of a refusal. With a high success rate and excellent customer service, Global-Migrate can take the stress of applying away. Global Migrate is an organization with Immigration Experts from all around the world. We absolutely understand that visa applications and procedures can be complicated, intricate and tricky. We aim to ease your burden provide you with the best advice and top quality customer service. We are committed to your cause and therefore implement appropriate quality management systems and processes to enable us to deliver the highest quality services. To find out more and to have a no obligation, easy apply from UK, UAE and Pakistan. Sign-up the form and our representative will get in touch with you within few hours or WhatsApp now.

A Family Visitor visa provides the opportunity to meet friends and family in the UK for up to 6 months. Friends or family can also act as a UK sponsor.